Articles in the Banking Category
Automotive, Banking, Marketing, Sales »
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) shall be responsible for the marketing of underwriting guidelines to secure financial lending opportunities in a specified market. This includes managing auto dealer accounts, assisting in the loan process, providing excellent customer service and acting as a liaison between dealerships and corporate offices. In addition, the account manager is responsible for leadership and/or participation during team meetings and events, maintaining account management software, producing month end reports and completion of marketing projects and assignments.
•Managing accounts through field visits, phone calls, …
POINTBANK HAS A HEAD TELLER OPENING IN LITTLE ELM!!! pointbank.mycompas.com
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SEASONED TELLER TO COME JOIN OUR TEAM HERE AT POINTBANK IN LITTLE ELM. IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW IS INTERESTED, GIVE ME A CALL 940 686 7087!
Banking, Collections, Customer Service, Insurance, Mortgage, Retail »
The Contact Center Specialist will provide excellent customer service while responding to inbound calls from borrowers and financial institutions as well as perform outbound calls to insurance companies and agencies to verify insurance information.
>PART TIME REQUIREMENTS: Must commit to working Mon, Tues and Sat for a minimum of 6 hours(up to 8 hours per day). This position will not exceed 30 hours per week.
>FULL TIME REQUIREMENTS: Must commit to working Mon-Friday, 12pm-9pm.
-TRAINING: Must be able to commit to working full time hours for training(the first 2 weeks of …
Banking, Business Analysis, Finance, Mortgage »
Junior Business System Analyst
• Collects and defines requirements, translates into functional design documents and participates in the technical design, test planning and deployment.
• Works with users and peers in planning, developing, implementing, and supporting new or existing applications. Analyzes and re-engineers business processes.
• Participates in software design, prototyping, construction and testing of new or enhanced applications.
Basic & Required Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree
• 2 years experience with Financial Services industry (Investments, Banking, Finance, Mortgage, etc.)
• 1 year experience in gathering and documenting user requirements.
• Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting …