Articles in the Aerospace Category
Systems Engineer – Aerospace – Aviation
Systems Engineer required for a leading Aerospace company based in Cheltenham to perform full systems lifecycle development and level A systems verification activities on commercial and military aerospace applications. Working on Avionic/Display/Power programmes the successful candidate will be involved in the generation of Systems requirements derived from the existing Sub Systems Requirements, systems design, re-design, development, verification and test.
Ideally (not essential) seeking Engineers that come from a displays background with either early lifecycle requirements generation or a verification focus. This is only desireable
Our client is currently hiring a Professional Sales Leader to lead and support their growing North American operations.
• Proven track record of sales achievements and territory development in the security systems (hardware and software) field.
• Location – Dallas Texas.
• Experience in working with existing Partners, and acquiring of new national and international partners
• Familiarity of security systems sales channels such as distributors, dealers and integrators.
• Familiarity and experience of selling to Vertical Markets.
• Skills in researching and analyzing market, negotiations and closing deals, leading a team of Regional Sales and Inside Sales. Participating in marketing programs, …