Articles in the Network services Category
The Systems Administrator will organize the implementation, designing and maintenance for all systems located at multiple sites across the country. The Systems Administrator manages and tunes in-house computer software systems to ensure high levels of availability and security of the supported business applications. Also participates in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with Company goals, industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
Essential Job Functions
• Ensures the integrity and security of enterprise data on host computers, multiple …
Our client in Southlake, TX is looking for a Manager of Network Engineering on a contract basis. The selected candidate will have the following skill set:
Manage a team of 5 senior engineers
Support HR functions for small senior networking team
Maintain relationship with vendors, consultants and ensure that network standards and deliverables are met
Responsible for assisting in the design, configuration, implementation and support for local & wide area networks
Continuously testing and evaluating for the existing network infrastructure to ensure proper performance and maximum uptime
Assist in the day to day troubleshooting and …
I hope you can help.
I am in need of an IT person at InsureZone.
It is a diverse and interesting job.
There is some desktop support, probably 2 hours per week.
The bulk of the job is managing servers, firewalls, communications equipment and two data centers.
As for InsureZone, the company has three divisions.
1. Retail Insurance Operation – InsureZone Direct – 90 agencies in 20 states
2. Wholesale Insurance Operation – AgentSecure – 2,000 agents in 48 states
3. IZ Tech …
Senior Network Engineer – Dallas, TX
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer for a full time role close to Downtown Dallas.
* Design technologically advanced solutions to meet multiple business units’ objectives and requirements
* Provide engineering, design, and technical leadership and support for business units and/or internal network projects
* Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure telecom systems capacity meets existing and future requirements
* Create network designs and work with vendors to produce accurate BOMs
* Develop implementation plans, verification plans, and production support documentation
* Develop …