Articles in the Manufacturing Category
Electronics, Gaming, Manufacturing, Quality Professionals »
Kala Matus at PSSI, Coppell, Texas, is looking for a seasoned Production and Operations Manager to oversee technical operations of the Electronics Repair Group, including Technical Assistants, Technicians, Technical Specialist, Shipping, Receiving, Pre-test, and Special Projects. Facilitate and champion 5S and Lean Manufacturing Prinicples. email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Responsibilities (list specific job duties)
• Insure continuous product flow in areas of responsibility
• Insure proper staffing levels
• Evaluate processes and insure they are being followed
• Help design and set up special projects lines
• Coordinate training and cross training of designated personnel
• Evaluate new hires and internal staffing changes
• Implement …
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Project Engineer with expertise with plastics injection molding and assembly from managing vendor interface on technical issues to manufacturing improvements and testing prototypes for a leading biopharm & medical device manufacturer in the Northeast TX area. Must have 5+ years experience in a regulated industry. This is a direct hire position that offers competitive compensation, benefits and relocation assistance. APPLY NOW CLIENT WILL BE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS FOR WEEK of DEC 2!!!
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
•Recommend manufacturing improvements, including yield and quality, for existing processes and products
Manufacturing, Service Technician »
Job Description: Industrial Electrical Panel Assembler
Duties include assembly and wiring of electrical components to back panel and drilling and tapping.
Ability to wire from electrical schematics a requirement.
1) Routes, wires, assembles, and installs electrical and electronic components (in aircraft and missile units), such as main junction and terminal boxes, according to specifications, using jig boards, hand tools, and equipment.
2Reads work orders, blueprints, and specifications to determine established assembly methods.
3) Cuts wire to specified lengths, using wire cutters.
4) Cuts plastic sleeves and slips sleeves over wire ends to insulate connections.
5) Crimps terminal …
Facilities, Manufacturing, Service Technician »
I am Tonia Riley and I am the recruiter for an industry-leading manufacturer of plastic bag and film products. I’m looking for a Maintenance Manager in Carrollton, Texas.
Our client is a very entrepreneurial company that is well run, well-established, safety-oriented, and profitable. As a world-recognized organization, they have introduced many new products and features into the marketplace. Here, you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and a very family-oriented, open-work environment.
In this leadership role, you will use your experience in maintenance to manage the installation and repair of all machinery/equipment as …