Articles in the Non Profit Category
Executive Management, Finance, Non Profit »
POSITION: Director of Finance
LOCATION: Woodview Tower
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
NORMAL HOURS: 8:00 – 5:00, Monday – Friday
STATUS: Full-time, Exempt
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
This position oversees the financial accounting functions of the Council including general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and bank reconciliations. Additionally, this position is responsible for financial reporting, audit compliance, budgets, insurance, contracts, and agency legal activities.
1. Supervises the general accounting functions of the agency, ensuring compliance with GAAP, regulatory and funding agency requirements. Implements Financial Policies and Procedures that maintain adequate levels of internal control and documentation. …
Administrative Support, Customer Service, Education, Higher Education, Non Profit, Program/Project Management »
Parker University is seeking a Coordinator of Student Activities.
TITLE: COORDINATOR OF STUDENT ACTIVITIES
DEPARTMENT: STUDENT AFFAIRS
JOB OBJECTIVE: To develop, direct and coordinate social programs which will facilitate student development and leadership skills and provide extracurricular opportunities for students and employees.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in Education, preferred
• 4-5 years of experience in student activities programming in higher education, preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift twenty five (25) pounds. Good dexterity and mobility
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Ability to direct a comprehensive student activities program; ability to supervise …
JOB OBJECTIVES: The Administrative Assistant provides administrative, budget and event coordination support to the Offices of Advancement and Strategic Marketing and Communications. The Administrative Assistant will report to the Vice President of Advancement.
• Associates Degree, required, BA/BS preferred
• 3 years of experience in office management
• Proficiency with PC computers and standard applications (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) essential.
• Knowledge of Jenzabar, work flow and/or CRM software a plus.
• Experience in non-profit or higher education organizations a plus.
• Superior written, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work under the …
Education, Finance, Higher Education, Non Profit »
Parker University is currently accepting applications for a Financial Aid Counselor.
JOB OBJECTIVES: The Financial Aid Counselor will assist students entering into the programs offered by Parker University in receiving and completing financial aid information before and during the period of enrollment. These programs include the Doctor of Chiropractic College, School of Massage Therapy and the Associate, Bachelor and MBA programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
• Minimum of three years business experience required with previous experience in a Financial Aid and/or educational environment preferred.
• Type 60 wpm
• Excellent …