Articles in the Recruiting Category
Dallas Fort Worth: Hiring a Sr IT Recruiter
Immediately hiring for a Sr IT Recruiter with our International Corp & Brand: 3+ yrs experience in Applications Development!! email me asap: email@example.com (trudi.hicks at rhi.com)
Employment Agencies for IT Staffing – Robert Half Technology roberthalftechnology.com
Robert Half Technology has staffing agencies across the country dedicated to providing skilled technology professionals well-matched to your IT project and full-time staffing needs.
Our Client Company is a leading provider of comprehensive home health services to private individuals, case managers, insurance companies, health maintenance organizations, nursing homes, and hospitals. They are currently seeking a VP, Talent Acquisitions and Field HR in Tampa, FL. The salary range is 190-200k plus 30% annual bonus and long-term incentives. Relocation assistance is available.
The VP of Talent Acquisition and Field Human Resources Provides strategic HR leadership to the President of Health Plans and also has full responsibility for talent acquisition across the company.
The successful candidate …
We are looking for a Recruiter for a 5 months Contract Job in Fort Worth, TX.
If you are interested please reply at your earliest with your Updated Resume & by filling all the details mentioned
Job Title: Recruiter
Duration: 5 months
Location: Fort Worth, TX
· Recruits, interviews and recommends placement of candidates from both internal and external sources.
· Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure adequate coverage of human resource …
IT Recruiter Dallas TX
Job Purpose: Identify/screen/ qualify candidates for IT positions; the recruiter also reviews, reformats and presents resumes to hiring managers.
•Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates
•Foster long-term relationships with candidates
•Review and understand technical job requirement requirements
•Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met
•Format resumes meeting client expectations
•Research new technologies
•Create detailed job descriptions
•Follow up with candidates
•Ability to build strong relationships
•Ability to learn technical information
•Self-confidence and self starter
•Office automation tools (MS Office etc) for proofreading, editing and formatting
•Good written and verbal communication skills
If interested and qualified contact:
Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter
A large financial services organization is looking for a contract recruiter for 8+ months to support a key line of business. This role will be responsible for managing the full life cycle recruitment process while partnering with HR Relationship and Business/Line management to plan and implement cost-effective sourcing strategies that identify and deliver top talent to designated businesses. Additional responsibilities are:
* Build and maintain networks of potential candidates for designated businesses through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
* Source high quality talent; build networks …
Contract Recruiter Position with Assurant Insurance – Atlanta(Metro)
We are looking to hire a dynamic contract recruiters to help us build out a new department from the ground floor.
· Must have 5 yrs or more exempt level full life cycle recruiting experience
· Client facing role – offices are in Windy Hill or Duluth (Satellite Blvd) area
We are looking for someone to help us as a HR/Recruiting Assistant for a temporary assignment (up to 3 months). Here are the responsibilities this role would cover.
HR/Recruiting Assistant Job Responsibilities:
· Schedules interviews for candidates and managers
· Confirms interviews with candidates and managers
· Develops and/or edits job descriptions
· Processes requisitions for approved job vacancies
Oil and Gas, Recruiting »
INDUSTRY: Oil and Gas
LOCATION: Houston, TX
COMPENSATION: Depends on experience
RELOCATION: Local candidates preferred
- Develop, implement, and lead all aspects of the company’s global recruiting function
- Coach and mentor the recruiting team
- Strategic as well as hands-on, full lifecycle recruiting role
- 8+ years of recruiting experience
- Creative/innovative approach to recruiting
- Experience leading a team of recruiters
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply, please visit: http://hrsearchpros.com/Job_Openings.html
CONTACT: Ralph Chapman
Please reference the JOB POSTING # and the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email.
*** The Executive …
Hiring ~ 3 Full Time Contract Recruiters ~ $25-$30 per hour in Plano, TX Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (executiveworkforcesolutions at yahoo.com)
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
* Ability to effectively manage the recruitment and hiring process from start to completion including, but not limited to:
* Develop candidate pool through fresh/blind name generation
* Direct recruit passive candidates almost exclusively
* Display aptitude to recruit passive candidates with the ability to pre-screen and “profile” for a fit rather than sell a role
* Demonstrate effective closing ability through the compensation explanation to acceptance of an offer
Higher Education, Recruiting, Recruiting Tips, Sales »
Parker University in Dallas, Texas is seeking to hire for the position of University Admissions Coordinator.
Do you like a fast-paced, goal-oriented team environment? Can you meet daily, weekly and monthly goals in the areas of admission and recruitment? Do you have a passion for education? If so, this may be the job for you. Please review the duties and responsibilities of this position and apply by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
This is a part-time position reporting to the Dean of Enrollment …