I hope you're doing well. I want to let you know that I've landed a new job with Lehigh Hanson as a member of their treasury team.
- The position was posted in Linkedin and I applied on the company website.
- Sent invite to the job poster listed in Linkined to connect with me - stating that I had applied for the position and that it was a great fit for my experience, she did not connect with me.
- Received email request from job poster for telephone interview - completed two weeks after applying for position.
- Job poster contacted me by telephone to set up in house interview with hiring manager - completed three weeks after telephone interview.
- Thank you letter was sent and then I followed up about a week after the in house interview and was told they should be making the offer for the position prior to Thanksgiving.
- Received a call on 11/15 to come into the office on 11/16 to interview with the CFO.
- Offer letter was sent by email on 11/16.
Earnest Coker Jr.
Thank you for all of your support and encouragement!
I'm pleased to share that I have landed a new position as Senior Pricing Analyst at Safety-Kleen in Richardson, TX, and I started today, Monday, December 5. I found this role because LinkedIn suggested it to me, based on my profile and past work experience.
Although I only attended SFG a few times (due to travel and other unusual scheduling conflicts in November), I'm very grateful to the group, its leadership and volunteers, and White's Chapel for providing such a valuable resource.
I would welcome the opportunity to pay it forward. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.
Wishing all of you the very best.