Duration: 12+months / Contract
Location: Dallas, TX
Pay Rate: $31.42/hour
Administers corporate benefit plans and programs. Manage Benefits mailbox; reply to and / or route inquiries to the appropriate destination.
- Ensure timely response to all inquiries.
- May provide education, coaching and consulting to HR Business Partners on all matters relating to the 401(k) plan and benefit programs.
- Provide backup support to Sr Benefits Administrator, wellness administrator, and / or Benefits Admin II.
- Participates in annual enrollment planning, preparation and communications.
- Supports domestic employee benefits programs, including medical, dental, life, disability, vision, retirement plans, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, wellness program, subsidies and COBRA.
- Acts as the first line support for employee questions by managing the incoming phone calls and emails.
- Coordinates and supports benefit enrollment process for new employees and current employee benefit qualifying life events.
- Review, validation and approval of information in the Human Resources Information System (“HRIS”), to process benefit elections ensuring a smooth and positive experience to employees.
- Supports the ongoing payment of benefits invoices by managing the Vendor payments.
- Reviews audits conducted by the Administrators and actions on the results. Maintains the ongoing tracking of the audits and results.
- Maintains appropriate materials and timely updates on intranet website.
- Manages and assists with coordination and execution of annual plan renewals and enrollments, including the modification of benefit materials, scheduling of enrollment meetings, the transmission of enrollment data to vendors, and resolution of post-enrollment issues.
- Assists in the promotion and monitoring of the employee wellness program.
- Verifies the calculations of the monthly premiums statements for all group insurance policies.
- Exemplifies superior customer service and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefit programs to ensure smooth administration of group plans.
- Evaluates benefit programs through research, surveys, and analysis to ensure plans are competitive.
- Supports compliance with applicable government regulations by monitoring new requirements and recommending process changes.
- Prepares all ad-hoc reports as needed for department and overall business
- Maintain employee information in HRIS database
- Mailing benefits packets
- Sending monthly benefit (Health Care and Retirement) enrollment reminders as needed via e-mail 2 weeks before election period end date to non-enrollees only
- Filing - Creating file folders, scans all incoming forms, maintain return from leave files, file STD and LTD claim statements
- Process and file employee life change events
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Facilitate benefit & wellness meetings & webinars; prepare and conduct presentations to employees
- Benefits data audit for accuracy
- Process & Audit Cobra
- Handle employer HSA contribution request for new hires and life change events
- Researches, analyzes, evaluates, and administers corporate benefit plans and programs.
- Monitors benefit trends in the business environment and must stay abreast of applicable benefits legislation.
- Assists in determining impact of new policies or provisions. Provides additional administrative support to benefits team as required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research. Experience in administering benefit plans in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is required. Workday experience a plus.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- Experience: 5+ years Benefits Administrator role in a large Corporate environment
If you are interested please feel free to call me or email me back. My contact information is in my email signature below.
Office: (321) 409-4949 ext. 252