BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services. Working with a network of more than 20,000 Trusted Advisors, we enable small and medium sized businesses easy access to affordable quality workforce solutions including employee benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR Solutions. Our employees enjoy an inclusive company culture that helps them exceed their income by providing career growth opportunities while maximizing their talents and contributions to the organization. We also offer standard medical, dental, and vision benefits along with a casual work environment, tuition reimbursement and pet insurance.
The IT Project Director will manage and oversee IT related projects. The successful candidate will work closely with project owners to ensure projects stay on task and deliverables meet stakeholder expectations. The successful candidate will also be required to institutionalize best practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to effectively execute the planning, design and roll out of system/product enhancements.
- Oversee the IT portfolio of projects, including status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, and project results with communication across leadership and stakeholders.
- Accountable for project review documentation, including charters, issues, risks, schedules, status reports, etc.
- Oversee project managers by providing guidance, supervision, support and mentoring on project management methodology.
- Prepare detailed project plans for IT initiatives as needed and oversee project teams and vendors to ensure accurate and timely project delivery.
- Monitor and communicate progress toward project milestones to ensure key milestones are met within prescribed budgets and timelines.
- Work with IT leaders and Finance department to develop project business cases with success criteria and expected returns; Monitor and communicate progress in achieving stated business objectives.
- Lead cross-functional teams through system/product implementations that impact internal and external customers.
- Support the overall communication needs of the PMO and maintain effective communication to all stakeholders, including monthly/quarterly/year-end reporting to IT management, company leadership and key stakeholders.
- Build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Participate in other critical projects, and other duties as assigned, as requested by Chief Information Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in project management or business administration.
- At least 8 years of relevant project or program management experience.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- Ability to conduct formal and informal presentations in both small and large group settings.
- Strong analytical skills to resolve complex technical and business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and in a team setting.
- Occasional travel required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines while leading a team.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.