||The Sr. Compensation Analyst partners in the development, implementation and administration of compensation policies, procedures, practices and programs including base pay and incentive pay. This position is responsible for developing job descriptions and conducting job analysis and evaluations for assigned business areas; conducting market analyses and recommendations; participating in salary surveys; and assisting in the annual salary compensation review. Support the administration of compensation including salary and FLSA. Assist in the analysis data to inform the design, development and updates of compensation programs and compensation projects as assigned. This role is a key contributor in providing consultation to managers and our clients.
Additional responsibilities include communicating with and educating employees on compensation and HR programs. Drives all compensation and HRIS systems related projects towards operating efficiency, automation, standardization, and accuracy under general supervision.
|· Partner with HR and line management to review positions throughout the organization and develop recommendations on appropriate level of compensation, title and FLSA status. Administer proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established pay guidelines, practices and procedures.
· Analyze jobs and prepare job descriptions and specifications; apply compensation techniques to establish pay levels for jobs.
· Conduct job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to compensation guidelines and policy. Reviews proposals for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment
· Maintain Job Description Library
· Develop recommendations to adjust salary structure in response to changing organizational needs and market values.
· Ensure compliance with local, state, and Federal regulations related to compensation practices.
· Support Sr. Manager with all assigned compensation initiatives ( i.e Total Rewards
|Statements, Equity Allocations, Performance Management, Annual Performance Appraisal process, Objective Planning, etc.)
· Support in designing new compensation plans for various business units, especially sales incentive plan.
· Maintain an ongoing effort to determine and maintain equity with current compensation trends to ensure company attracts and retains quality human capital by securing the most competitive Total Rewards Programs, within the scope of the company's resources.
· Participate in compensation surveys and maintain market data. Gather market-based compensation data and compares to internal jobs/grades.
· Assist with the development of new and redesign of existing compensation programs.
· Provide ongoing support on compensation related issues and perform special projects and analysis as assigned.
· Participate in development and administration of performance review system to ensure compliance with salary administration guidelines.
|Education & Experience
· Bachelor's degree in HR Management preferred