Job Information Sr Manager IT Product Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Job Type Full-Time
Salary Range From $TBD - To $TBD Per Month
Category Product Design
Shift Normal Business Hours
Minimum Education University
Minimum Experience 3 Year
Required TravelJob Status
Job Status Interviewing
Start Publishing 01/12/2018
No of Jobs 1
Stop Publishing 02/28/2018Location
[Richardson,United States ]
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.Job PurposeThis position is responsible for the full lifecycle management of an IT product (application family), from strategic planning to tactical activities, specifying requirements for current and future products; leading ideation, technical development, and launch of new IT products; establishing a shared vision with business unit stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and product execution; managing application suite of 3-5 projects (stable mature products/applications) per year.Required Job QualificationsAgreement Qualifications Preferred Skills
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
- 3 years management experience
- Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHCSC/Ruby/C).
- Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
- Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
- Experience in integration technologies (Tibco/Informatica/CAS).
- Experience in iterative, agile and/or scrum development.
- Experience in knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
- Experience in solution architecture.
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
- Application domain knowledge.
- Program and/or project management.
- Ability to influence.
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
- Adaptability and/or ability to manage change.
- Creative thinking.
- Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people.
- Problem solving / analytical thinking.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology