The Office Services Supervisor is responsible for directly supervising work groups and carrying out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; timely performance appraisals; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
FSMB is an EO/Affirmative Action Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Transgender.
Professional Background Required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in lead/supervisor/management role.
- Experience in the collection and analysis of departmental metrics.
- Experience in mail and information distribution.
- Staff management experience including aligning departmental goals to individual goals and developing action plans as necessary.
- Knowledge of productivity concepts and their application
- Excellent coaching and team building and interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
- Great problem solving skills
- Strong ability to drive change
- Understanding of responsibilities and accountability
- Working knowledge of Windows environment, experience with Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills
- Document processing experience a plus.
Education: Minimum of Associate degree or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.